Best place to pick up girls in Bangkok?

Curiousy asked:

What’s the best place to pick up a nice girl, I don’t like bars/club scene, I’m a smart/funny/confident guy, I just moved to a new city, want to meet girls, I’m kinda shy, but my friends all encourage me to approach random girls and “pick up”, ‘cuz I’m outgoing, fun, etc. I usually know girls through classes/friends, common interest, but if I were to approach random girls, whom I’m attracted to, which places are the best? which places do girls go , other than bars/clubs, to be open to get picked up, I don’t wanna bother ppl. when they’re going about their business(like library) and be rude :) and Ladies, how do u like to be approached? just be yourself, smile, confident, no pickup lines, what signs do you express, so that I know when to ask for your contact (email, phone#, msn), i.e. laughing, telling details about urself. which of these contacts are u most willing to give?

Wanna know how I pull the hottest women from the clubs night after night? – Click Here!

{ 8 comments }

Caitlin January 7, 2011 at 9:06 pm

A bookstore

Your Goodluck Charm January 9, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Maybe @ the grocery store or something???

Keebleralves January 12, 2011 at 2:40 am

Unfortuantely, now a days the best place to pick up.. Is work. I know its a bit weird but its true.. As for like out in public if you notice a girl checking you out like giving you the one over, check the left hand for a ring , and make your move walk up say hi introduce yourself, try telling her she is pretty and ask her if she would like to get a cup of coffee and give her your number. Best places for this are, the movies, the gym the library is ok a book store, a coffee shop.. Try it out.

super stud January 13, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Personal ads-yahoo or other on line dating services.

Cali4kneeahh January 16, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Barnes and Noble. Just hang out with a coffee and look through or read some great books until you see someone that you kind of like. Women who read are smart and sexy!

anon January 17, 2011 at 8:49 am

Bookstores, Sports games, Concerts, Coffee Shops, Mall, Beach, Any place you like to go regularly where you might share an interest. Start up a conversation while waiting at the grocery store or someplace with a line. Skip the hotels though… too many hookers & gold diggers! Look for eye contact, a flirtatious smile, read the body language ; ) Be confident, but don’t come off as concieted or too sure of yourself. Don’t use a pick up line, unless it’s tottally unique and flawless. They usually don’t work very well. Be genuine. If you really come across right, she just might slip you a number before you even ask! Be spontaneous & Be yourself ! Good Luck!!

Harmony22 January 19, 2011 at 1:31 am

if you are religious….go to church. there are always nice girls there. Or join a social club…like a book club or a wine tasting club. something different with a better crowd than a bar. Good luck! I like to be approached with a friendly smile and something witty.

automotive_buff_man January 19, 2011 at 11:19 pm

the laudry mat

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/mcpherso/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-shortstat.php on line 128

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to udp://whois.happyarts.net:8000 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /home/mcpherso/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-shortstat.php on line 128

Warning: stream_set_timeout(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mcpherso/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wp-shortstat.php on line 129