why is it easier for ugly girls to attract men and pretty girls find it difficult?

attract girls
Snowflake asked:

what do men find attractive in really ugly girls?. and someone really pretty like me cant seem to attract men.. what’s going on???

Wanna know how I pull the hottest women from the clubs night after night? – Click Here!

{ 10 comments }

ChileanChica May 30, 2009 at 9:27 pm

Could just be your personality. The so called “ugly chics” might just have great personalities that attract the guy. Who knows we all like different. You’ll find a good man just be patient hun.

dave_or_did June 1, 2009 at 4:22 am

Men are often more intimidated by attractive women and more afraid of rejection. Less conventionally attractive women are easier to approach and as horrible as it sounds, men will approach them more readily because they feel they’ve got more of a chance. It sounds cynical but it happens. I’m a guy and I’ve been there in the past.

Xin Qe June 2, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Wrong, usually at where I am at the pretty girls are $-Lags and take advantage of guys and take what they want from them if they feel like it. You might want to get a decent guy who you would actually like, also the reason why you find it to get a guy is because they don’t think they have a chance with you at all.

Lulu June 2, 2009 at 11:11 pm

i agree with lacali
it’s usually the other way round!
but with me, when i fall in love with the guy’s personality, they automatically look beautiful on the outside as well, regardless of what other people think!
so change your attitude!!!

tanyat6977 June 4, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Maybe you should try to get over yourself first of all, men can probably see you are already in love (with yourself).

charliewindsorx June 5, 2009 at 10:53 am

I don’t necessarily think that’s true. But if anything, i would assume it’s because prettier girls often have a pretty good idea that they’re attracting some male attention, and their attitude will most likely reflect that – possibly making them appear abit intimidating towards men?

sexyma June 8, 2009 at 8:15 am

I really dont know how best to answer this without sounding rude. What you think is an ugly woman is different to what men think is ugly, men tend to go for plain women as they are beautiful people inside and they are comfortable with them. You class yourself as pretty but to a man you may look ugly as you come across as someone who loves themself and men find this an ugly trait.Sorry if i have hurt your feelings it was not my intention.

poxy June 9, 2009 at 4:25 am

prob because your up urself…and you cant really say your not,because your after saying your really pretty ‘about yourself’ only people that love themselfs say that…any fella i know says theyd rather go out with a less prettier girl that has a great personality than a really pretty 1 that love themselfs,with no personality…………………………………………..

bouncer bobtail June 9, 2009 at 5:38 am

Men don’t like girls who are judgemental.

Honestly, you are probably trying too hard. If you are too perfect, men will be intimidated by it. Try relaxing and mucking about a bit. Men are all still boys at heart. We much prefer to play in the dirt than admire fine art. Most girls dress to impress each other, not men. If you want to catch a guy you need to dress differently. Plain casual can work better than sexy, trust me.

ejm.rochford@btinternet.com June 12, 2009 at 9:44 am

Hmm. Okay there is the “I am gorgeous why does no-one fancy me’ thing and there is the ‘i am a dog and will take any guy who is interested’ thing. And the converse view “She is too pretty, must be up herself, won’t be interested in me’ ‘She’s not that great will probably be grateful’ but…

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so…

You may be pretty to certain guys and not others just like some guys are attractive to you, but not others.

Yes, personality has a part to play, but first impressions mean a lot too.

Just remember these are people you are taking about, everyone is unique with different things to offer in the way they look and behave. You can be ‘conventionally’ beautiful but have the personality of a paper bag, or look ‘unconventional’ but be a wonderful person to spend time with.