why do I only attract black girls?

attract girls
Bob L asked:

I am not racist, but am only attracted to white girls. but for some reason I only attract black girls. every black girl I meet drools over me! but every white girl I’m attracted to turns out to only like black boys.
Why is this??? I am a tiny bit of a wigga having grown up in quite a rough (black) neighbourhood, maybe this has something to do with it?any ideas?

How to Get ANY Girl Seducing YOU…

{ 9 comments }

Jimbo March 24, 2009 at 11:44 pm

These black girls must be attracted to retards

I should be doing laundry! March 28, 2009 at 11:31 am

Your a racist! Just keep looking till you find the girl for you xox

CAPTAIN SENSIBLE ..... =) March 31, 2009 at 4:54 pm

GET SWASTIKA TATTOOED ON YOUR FORE HEAD

YOU ARSEHOLE LICKER

AND THE ONLY THING YOU ATTRACT IS DISTEMPER

Shaf H April 3, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Captain sensible is funny lols

Sperm Whale!! April 6, 2009 at 11:22 am

well you’re not racist but how about stop trying to be a wigga? honestly it will just make you look like a t***er in front of the white girls

maybe wash?

^^you may smell

sexI mama April 8, 2009 at 2:10 pm

y0UR N0t SO QUiTE RACiSt BUt iN WAy y0U OR REALLy diCRiMNATiNg..i THiNK y0U Sh0ULd GiVE BLACk GiRLz A TRy..y0U NEVER KNO WhAt MAy TURN 0F iT..A WhiTe GiRL WiLL C0ME AL0Ng WiT TiME..THEy USALLy D0Nt JUSt ASk BALCk MEN OUt DUh! BUt i THiNk y0UR SCAREd 0F A BLACk GiRL..DUE T0 FACt y0U CANt HANDLE THEM..L0L

Jade M April 10, 2009 at 6:59 am

I don’t get why everyones sayin ur racist cos ur only attratced to white girls. How dumb is tht?! So cos ur attracted 2 black girls ur racist… How can tht even be wen ur a wigga n live in a black neighbourhood!
Sum ppl r dumb!!
Neway… Erm… It could have something to do with where ur looking for a girl i s’pose… If ur just looking in your neighbourhood/ locally it could have somit to do with tht…
N my sis is nli attracted to black boys n she’s white so what is she racist to white ppl cos she wouldn’t go there?! Hmm.. Doubt it!

Jasmyne April 12, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Okay first I am pretty sure every black girl doesn’t drool over u. It sounds to me like you are a little to into yourself. There is nothing wrong with black girls. But I undersand if you are only attracted to white girls that is fine. But don’t put black girls down cause if it. Maybe you can’t find a white girl because you live in a black neighborhood!!! Duh!

CookiesnCream April 13, 2009 at 7:39 am

You wish. That’s what happens to arrogant people. They think everyone wants them.